FALL WTT League
Tri-City is the host of the Capital District's World Team Tennis (WTT) leagues for adults. The WTT format consists of co-ed teams that play doubles, singles, and mixed doubles. Leagues are competitive and social. Club membership is not required. Matches are held on Friday nights (3.5 and 4.5 divisions) and Sunday nights (3.0 and 4.0 divisions), with players staying afterwards to socialize at the bar. Leagues are offered in the Winter (January - March), Spring (April-June), and Fall (September - November). Players can join the league on a team or as a substitute at any point during the season.
the Fall WTT Season begins in September!
- Season begins the weekend of September 6th / 8th.
- All matches scheduled indoors at Tri-City at a rate of $92 per team (i.e., $23 per player), per match
- League registration fee of $20 per player, per team
- Friday night matches begin at either 6pm or 8pm for the 3.5 and 4.5 divisions
- Sunday matches begin at either 2pm, 4pm or 6pm for the 3.0 and 4.0 divisions
- All matches are timed 2-hour matches
- Ratings are based on the 2018 USTA year end ratings. Non-rated players are encouraged to join the league and self-rate.
- Hybrid teams of players with different ratings are permitted.
We look forward to providing a fun and exciting league experience at Tri-City for all WTT players.