Spring Social WTT League
Once your team is entered, please register before your first match.
Let us know you're interested in joining the league and we'll find a team for you!
Join our Sub List if you can't commit to a team but can play on an as-needed basis.
Tri-City is the host of the Capital District's World Team Tennis (WTT) leagues for adults. The WTT format consists of co-ed teams that play doubles, singles, and mixed doubles. Leagues are competitive and social. Club membership is not required. Matches are held on Friday nights (3.5 and 4.5 divisions) and Sunday nights (3.0 and 4.0 divisions), with players staying afterwards to socialize at the bar. Leagues are offered in the Winter (January - April), Spring (May-June), and Fall (September - December). Players can join the league on a team or as a substitute at any point during the season.
the Spring SOCIAL WTT Season begins in May!
- Shortened season of 5-8 weeks during the months of May and June
- All matches scheduled indoors at Tri-City at a rate of $68 per team, per match
- Spring league registration fee of $20 per player, per team
- League Parties once each month with food/refreshments -- NEW FOR SPRING SEASON!
- Player gifts (league shirts) for all registered players -- NEW FOR SPRING SEASON!
- Friday night matches begin at either 6pm or 7pm for the 3.5 and 4.5 divisions
- Sunday matches begin at either 2pm, 4pm or 6pm for the 3.0 and 4.0 divisions
- All matches are timed 2-hour matches
We look forward to providing a fun and exciting league experience at Tri-City for all WTT players.