junior walk on time
Practice your skills FREE of charge!
When a court is available, junior members are allowed to use it at no charge. Rules for this privilege are as follows:
- Only junior members active in our current programming are eligible
- Players can hit ONLY with another eligible junior member
- Any reserved courts must be paid for as normal. You may not book a court and use it as walk-on time
- ALL players must sign in at the front desk and get the court assignment from the attendant
- No walk-on time is allowed during our holiday camp hours, or during the summer months
- All players under 12 need parental supervision at all times; however, the hitting privilege is reserved for the kids, not for the parents
Please note that failure to observe these rules may result in loss of walk-on privileges.